Thank you for joining us
We hope you enjoy drinks and snacks here, in a pleasant and cool atmosphere, surrounded by gorgeous vine trees. We offer a large selection of beers as well as a variety of snacks and cocktails.
ALLERGIES & INTOLERANCES
Please ask a member of staff for assistance in case of intolerance or allergy to a product or food ingredient.
- Celery includes celery stalks, leaves, seeds, and a root called celeriac. You can find celery in celery salt, salads, some meat products, soups, and stock cubes.
- Cereals containing gluten Wheat (such as spelled and Khurasan wheat/ Kamut), rye, barley, and oats are often found in foods containing flour, such as some types of baking powder, batter, breadcrumbs, bread, cakes, couscous, meat products, pasta, pastry, sauces, soups and fried foods which are dusted with flour.
- Crustaceans crabs, lobsters, shrimps, and prawns are crustaceans. Often used in Thai chickens and salads from Southeast Asia, shrimp paste is an ingredient to watch out for.
- Eggs Eggs are often found in cakes, certain meats, mayonnaise, mousses, pasta, quiches, sauces, and baked goods, and in foods that are greased or coated with egg icing.
- Fish It can be found in some fish sauces, pizza, condiments, salad dressing cubes, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lupine Yes, lupine is a flower, but it is also found in flour. Lupine flour and seeds can be used in some types of baked goods and even in pasta.
- Milk is a common ingredient in butter, cheese, cream, milk powder, and yogurt. It can also be linked to foods that are greased or coated with milk, and in dry soups and sauces.
- Shellfish These include mussels, land snails, squid, and whelks, but can also be commonly found in oyster sauce or as an ingredient in fish stews.
- Mustard liquid mustard powder and mustard seeds fall into this category. This ingredient can also be found in bread, curries, marinades, meats, salad dressings, sauces, and soups.
- Nuts not to be confused with peanuts (which are actually legumes and grows underground). This ingredient refers to tree nuts such as cashews, almonds, and hazelnuts. You can find nuts in bread, cookies, crackers, desserts, nut powders (often used in Asian curries), fried foods, ice cream, marzipan (almond paste), nut butter, and sauces.
- Peanuts are actually legumes and grow underground, which is why they are sometimes called peanuts. Peanuts are often used as an ingredient in peanut butter and peanut flour in cookies, cakes, curries, desserts, sauces (such as satay sauce), and in peanut butter and peanut flour.
- Sesame Seeds These seeds are often found in bread (such as sprinkled on a hamburger), breadsticks, hummus, sesame oil, and tahini. Sometimes they are fried and added to salads.
- Soya often found in bean curd, edamame beans, miso paste, textured soy protein, soy flour, or tofu, soy is a staple ingredient in oriental cuisine. It can also be found in desserts, ice cream, meats, sauces, and vegetarian options.
- Sulfur dioxide (sometimes called sulfites) this ingredient is often used in dried fruits such as raisins, dried apricots, and prunes. You can also find it in meats, soft drinks, vegetables, and wine, and beer. If you have asthma, you are at a higher risk of developing a sulfur dioxide reaction.